Problemsolving

It’s now been a couple of months since I discovered pocket letters and I feel like I’m finally getting a hang of it. I’m still very slow so I usually only schedule one letter per two weeks or so, but I’ve finished 7. I also have one I’m currently working on and a couple of ideas I’ve started. There’s still the issue of not finding the right size envelopes, and so I thought I’d share what I’m doing to combat that.

Without further ado, here’s how to extend envelopes… (excuse the mess)

First, in a completely unexpected twist of events, I cut the envelopes in half like so:

01

Continue reading Problemsolving